Monday, September 8, 2008

Tomorrow

Even though we are leaving tomorrow, it still hasn't hit me.  It doesn't seem like by Wednesday we will be halfway around the world for 3 months.  It hasn't hit me that 3 months is a long time.  Today, I just did some laundry- prepared my ipod- and will probably end the night by playing 2 crude dudes with some friends.  

I suppose I will be all packed by tonight and will be ready to go to the airport around 3 p.m. tomorrow afternoon.  I should take advantage of all I can while I'm here- I know I will be without 85%  of these things I take for granted.  Air Conditioning, I will miss thee.  Nice big bed, goodbye. Internet whenever I want it, it's been too good.

Anyways, tomorrow is the big day and then my life will be different.  It's going to be crazy.

4 comments:

papa chinn said...

i miss you.
i am here.
i miss you.
when will you be here?

Unknown said...

dude let's see some updates

Jim said...

The internet is slow buddy- be patient contigo mi amigo.

Jim said...

I miss you too dubya. I shall return in November- I'll ringa-ding-ding then- and we can finally chat. I say lets go out for an afternoon and have a nice long talk like the one in a certain field looking up at the stars- i liked that