Saturday, November 8, 2008

C is for Cape Town

Tomorrow starts our 'holiday'. We will be driving for the next week or so- seeing the sights and traveling along the coast to Port Elizabeth, Knysna, Cape Town, Knysna, George, Qumbu, Durban. Should have a lot more pictures - but I do think it will be exhausting. No pain, no gain though.

Today was our last day in Ikhewzi- I had to say 'bye' to all the girls. I will miss them- epecially Nina because we always hung out and played cards/ talked/ etc etc. I got all their emails so hopefully we can say wassssup once in awhile. Hey, if I ever go to Europe I have some free places to stay....

I don't know what the internet situation will be- but if I cannot get on, I will be home in 10 days! Then I am just a phone call away....

buh byeeeeeee

No comments: