Sunday, August 17, 2008

Not there yet-but soon!

So, this is the second time I will be going to Mother Africa.  Last time I got so many shots and immunizations, I felt like my arm could have floated in water due the sheer number of puncture wounds.  This time, in order to get ready I had to get 2 shots that cost me $160.  Luckily I just got a credit card because I would not have been able to pay for them.  

Other than that,  I am trying to get my eyes ready for contact wear again.  I don't want my rep to be a dork in yet another country. I also got a sweet crocodile dundee hat....so much for the dork notion.

I think we are planning on taking a computer and some cameras so there will be tons of pictures. I will try to write in this as often as I can and only stuff about me being in Africa- not anything else...... you know- like an ex-girlfriend...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice idea jimbo, I'm glad you set this up...but if i hear one more word about exes I'm gonna punch a baby.

Unknown said...

Amen to that!!